Friday, October 17, 2008

Potty Boot Camp Day 3

I'm sure I've made you all a bit crazy with the potty training talk lately so I promise this will be the last post I make on the subject...for a while...

We had another good day. It is really beginning to "click" with the girls and I can't be more proud of them. I realize we still have a lot to work on but that's ok. We'll take this one day at a time just like everything else. Daddy gets to be involved tomorrow and I get a little (well-deserved) break to go grocery shopping. Yay! Diapers won't be on that list!

Thanks again for putting up with all this potty talk! Your reward...some photos as promised:

Day 1
During breakfast:
Mommy: Today is going to be a big day for you girls. You are going to be big girls and wear big girl underwear. No more diapers...diapers are for babies.
Abby: No mommy, I stay your yitty bitty baby...pleeeeeeez.
Mommy: Peaches, you will always be my "yitty bitty baby" but you can't wear diapers forever.
Abby: Okay mama (pouty lip out)
Mommy: (to herself) That was easy.

Aubrey: I can wear Tinkerbell panties now? (her favorite and she's been waiting a long time to get to wear them)

Mommy: what you think this is some kind of trick?

What?! Do you see what I see? The kid goes for the Hello Kitty panties? After days of "I wanna wear Tinkerbell"

Yes, that's it, the left foot goes in the left hole, good, now the right foot goes in the right hole, perfect...

now up you go! Total panties (Oh gracious! ~ I've been watching way too much Upside Down Show, shoot me now!)

Mama, are you serious?

Day 3

Oh yeah, stickers, candy and charts! Oh my!

They're great for counting lessons too!

Amen...and good night!

No comments: