Thursday, October 16, 2008

Potty Boot Camp Day 2

Today potty boot camp went much better for all of us! I am so proud of our girls.
We only had a few accidents today so I think it is beginning to click. *sigh
Both girls woke from their naps dry as can be! Abby even went to the bathroom all by herself as I was tending to Bree. Bree also had a fairly successful day but she has yet to tell me she has to go unless I remind her. So we will focus more on that tomorrow.
As for nighttime ~ Bree had a “dry” night with only one visit to the bathroom…yay. Abby had just one accident so I was pleased (I was prepared for 10!) and I’m hopeful for a dry night from both girls tonight. Tomorrow will be our third day of potty boot camp (the program I'm following is a 3-day program) so hopefully both will have even more success! I realize we have a lot to learn yet but it feels so good to see the girls achievements and NO MORE DIAPERS!
But for now, I’m going to try to get some much needed cleaning done around the house before I collapse into bed. I’ll try to post some pictures soon, just haven’t had time…

No comments: