Thursday, September 11, 2008

Garage Sales are evil

I was hoping to be better about blogging this week but a certain someone forgot about a yard sale she planned with her mom-in-law and sister-in-law. Needless to say I have been busy gathering stuff we don't use anymore. I just finished organizing, hanging and pricing everything. Unfortunately you will have to wait to see "the rest of Me" project the girls are working on. We did make the hands and feet yesterday but didn't get to finish the project today like I had hoped. I will try to get them to finish it tonight but you just never know. I did make a quite yummy brisket for dinner however. It smells so great. I plan on tweaking the recipe a bit to suit our taste and then I will post if for all you meat lovers out there. Since a post isn't a post without a picture here is a parting shot of my girl reading in her tent a few mornings ago.

1 comment:

debby94 said...

How did the garage sale go yesterday? Can't wait to see the fnished "me" project!!