Thursday, September 18, 2008

Confessions

Nope, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, no my fingers aren't broken; I've just been busy with life and chasing around our precious girls. They are so stinkin' funny and they keep me on my toes. I cherish this time I have with them even though we have some rough days too. The Lord throws those tough times in to keep us humble and on our knees! To be truthful I've been trying to "fast" from the computer for a few days and get some priorities back in order. I've been having a nagging feeling that something in my life isn't quite right. I've been having problems with self-image and things like keeping my house clean -and wondered why is that? The Lord convicted me of spending too much time in front of the computer. So I promised myself I wouldn't get any "screen time" until after all my work is done for the day (there were a few days that I just didn't get it all done before bed).

Many of you are in the same season of life that I am – busy: Children to teach, meals to cook, laundry to keep up with, and a house to up-keep. So maybe we should all ask ourselves; do we really have time to be chasing after trivial things to fulfill the flesh? Not really. Let us get our work done first, and let us do a great job in our tasks, and to always joy in the Lord that we have a family to take care of, and a home to keep.
In the meantime, if you were wondering why I haven't responded to emails, answered the phone, posted on the blog, you'll know why.
More thoughts on this later…until then, have a super weekend!

Lotsa Love,



Oh yeah! A post just wouldn't be a post without a picture right?
The girls are dreaming of another camping trip in the "bus". Not sure why they insist on calling the camp trailer a bus but it really is cute!

No comments: