Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gettin' Digi


It's nap time and I'm playing with a digital kit that I found in my stash. (I've been organizing and tagging all of my digital stuff and I'm finding kits that I didn't even know I had!) I've resolved to fine tune my skills in Photoshop Elements. I'm having a lot of fun and am amazed at all the neat things the program offers. It took me less than 15 minutes to do two layouts. For my scrappy friends ~ y'all know I don't do ANYTHING in 15 minutes besides run my mouth. Pretty cool ha? I still love paper scrapping the best but it sure it tempting to go digital just to get caught up. If I hadn't already started the girls first year albums already they would definately be in digital format and book bound. Oh well, live and learn.
PS To view each image in a larger format all you have to do is click on the image...I think...

No comments: