Wow! It’s been a looong time hasn’t it? I’ve been missing you.
Forgive the absence! But real life happens, right? So in real life, I’ve been running around attending to one million and one things all crying out my name at the same time but not getting a darn thing accomplished.
Has anyone else ever felt this way?....Crickets chirping…
So. Lots of reasons why I hope you’ll forgive the long absence, but I won’t bore you with all the details. In a nutshell, this is what kept me away from my blog porch these past weeks:
*Dealing with computer issues: I’m convinced I contracted a rare case of the computer piggy flu from my new computer (I got a new computer for my birthday). Why would I think such a thing you ask?
1. My new computer was assembled in Mexico.
2. My new computer kept rejecting my password which made me want to puke.
3. I was aching about not being able to access my scrapbooking programs.
4. I had trouble breathing *read I was freaking out so much so that I turned blue.
5. I was extremely fatigued/tired *read I stayed up waaay too late trying to figure out why it wouldn’t work.
6. The new computer ended up in quarantine at a remote site, called my friend's husband's office, for a while.
This left me without use of a computer for almost 2 very long weeks. Not good my bloggy friends, not good. I even received phone calls from concerned friends and family wondering if I had died or something because they had not heard from me. Seriously! It's probably a sign that I spend too much time parked in front of the computer and not doing my job as a wife, mother, keeper of the home (refer to blog title).
*Starting a crash course in time management/self discipline/homemaking to answer the lifestyle changes required by the computer emergencies (see above). Uhm. I have to confess: when God was distributing the aforementioned time management/self discipline/homemaking skills, I was way over on the opposite side, lined up in the Digital Scrapbook Addiction area.
*Working on the chinobilly garden…planting, watering, weeding, removing Oliver, removing children, REplanting, watering, weeding, removing Oliver, removing children…repeat every 4-6 hours as needed.
Phew! That’s all for today, folks! More updates soon. Gotta get back to the saltmines!
((((hugs)))) to you!
Oh-By the way. Happy 13th Anniversary Sweety Peachy! I love you babe!