Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa

Happy Birthday Papa!
I thank God for giving me a sweet and loving Papa. Today is his birthday and he means so much to me. Papa, you are such an amazing and special person and no one/nothing in this world will replace my Papa. Your fun and loving nature brings me fond memories and happiness into my heart. You’ve made me so proud that you were willing to share your life lessons with us. I pray God will bless you with many more years! I'm sending tight hugs and kisses on your cheeks.

I have a little treasure box that I have stored my precious belongings in since I was a little girl. One of these treasures is this picture of my Papa. I don’t know when it was taken but I think it was given to me when I was just a baby. (Mom or Papa, maybe you could leave a comment on here to let us know when the photo was taken?) I love the note he wrote to me on the back of the photo. You know he really hasn’t changed all that much in the 30 or so years that I’ve had this photo! Papa really does follow his own advice in “thinking young”. Happy birthday to you ~my ever-loving Papa. May God bless you always!

1 comment:

debby94 said...

So cool. Thank God for grandparents!