Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lots to do today

We are going camping this weekend! I am so excited about getting away with the kids and our dear friends. This is only the second time we have camped with the kids so I am still tweaking the packing list. Wow, doesn't it seem like the smaller you are the more stuff you need? I used to make my packing list on a small half sheet of lined paper. I made my list yesterday on TWO sheets of paper! Honey, what is the GVW on the camper?
I also have to finish 4 craft projects for the family reunion before tomorrow; clean the house; buy groceries; pay bills; make several phone calls and tie up some loose ends. Sooo~this might be the last you hear from me for a while. I'll try to post pictures of the paint cans before I leave. Have a blessed day everyone!
Here are some pictures taken on the way to the CV Springfest. While we were there a fireman invited the girls to sit in his firetruck. They thought they had died and gone to heaven. Both kept saying Big Big Truck.

No comments: