Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just catchin' up

Hey all, thanks for your care and concern for Aubrey. She is doing fine.

I forgot to mention that the girl's birthmom, Krista, called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday. I was so humbled by her sweet act of kindness since I should have called her and thanked her once again for giving me the gift of motherhood. God has a special plan for her I just know it! She has blessed our life completely.

Also, Susie is beginning to feel better. She has had quite a battle with some catheter issues but will be feeling like new once that fiasco is over. Cody gets to come home this weekend which will brighten her spirits tremendously.

It has been a quiet week here are the Bergamini house...grin...as quiet as a house can be with two very busy little girls. Sidewalk chalk is the new fav' so our back patio has become a chalk canvas. Their shirts (in above picture) say it all...I make dirt look good... Too cute!
I've been trying to learn how to use Photoshop Elements 6 as well as my new Pazzles Inspiration Cutter during naps. It's like drinking from a fire hose! But hopefully my pictures AND my scrapbook pages will improve tremendously.
It looks like our summer calendar is filling up quickly so on top of messing around on the computer I am making preparations for several upcoming events. Yay new scrapbook material!



  • The girls dedication at the end of the month

  • A bible study with my "accountability partner" Jen

  • A camping trip in early June

  • Family reunion lodging & making crafts for the auction

  • My niece is coming to visit for a few weeks YAY

  • And a big 4th of July party.


What is the saying? A rolling stone gathers no moss...something like that? Well lets just hope this rolling stone doesn't roll herself into the loony bin!

No comments: