Monday, March 31, 2008

Miss you "Gramma"


This is a picture of my gramma and me when I was a little squirt. She's been gone three years today. I miss her terribly, her laugh, her beautiful smile, her encouragement, her feistiness and her strong will. My heart aches that she will never hold my babies this side of heaven. She would have loved them so very much. I never realized just how much I loved her until she was gone. I loved my grandma, not for what she had because she didn't have much but for her love and unselfishness. She gave me a lot more than material things, she gave me her undying love. I will be forever grateful and thankful that she was my “gramma”. My grandma probably didn't think she was worth much but she was my world. She really did give me roots so I could find my wings...

No comments: