Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A suprise visit and the "Ickies"

Uncle Lee and Aunt Gail flew in from North Carolina on the 9th, and left on the 16th. (boo-hoo) I truly miss having them around because they visited, you know, longer than 15 minutes. Have I ever mentioned I love to have company ? Well I do ~ when my house is clean anyway. Call me crazy but growing up in the country, 50 miles from the nearest town or relative makes for some lonely days. My parents probably loved it because they are not really the "social" type but I think I would have liked to have some company every once in a while. So I miss the visits from Lee and Gail.
Unfortunately, we didn't get to visit as much as we hoped because we have taken turns with the stomach flu.

Yes, it felt as bad as it looked.
Matt and I did get to eat lunch at Macayos with Lee & Gail and do some Christmas shopping while my parents watched the kids on Sunday. We missed Grams 90th surprise birthday party *such a bummer due to fevers and such. Lee and Gail were kind enough to spend Monday morning with us before they left. What a nice visit!





I pray they are not stuck at home in North Carolina with a parting gift from the Chinobillys'. We're kind that way you know?

Miss you already Lee & Gail!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Sorry to hear you have all been sick! Surprised to hear from me? I have your blog bookmarked so I can keep on how all of you are doing. Wishing you God's Blessings today and always. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

Love, Your Aunt and Uncle in Colorado