Sunday, November 9, 2008

Celebrating the chaos

Ever tried keeping up with twins AND a puppy while you’re not feeling too good? I think the past week has made me tougher or just plain crazy (it's a hung jury)
But I like to call it celebrating the chaos. It sounds so much nicer than freaking out does, doesn’t it?
It’s been a very demanding 4-5 days, what with maintaining some sense of order in our home, endless puppy messes, futile attempts to get the girls to eat anything healthy …(yep, I totally SuperNanny to come live at our house)
So I’m so sorry, my friends, if I’ve been missing in action lately. I’ve been missing you too! But you know what happens when real life takes you by the collar, right? You stop whatever it is you’re playing with and you come running. (When did I start using puppy analagies for everything?)
But I’m back! Tonight anyway, and I’ll be visiting the doctor on Wednesday so I’ll post more on that later. But for now I could use a little prayer.
A friend of mine told me something the other day I think is totally beautiful. She said, God’s weakness is in prayer and our strength is in prayer.
Isn’t that so true? God grows all soft when we pray to Him, and we on the other hand gather strength from Him when we pray.
Awesome.
So. I’ve been trying to get back into the swing of things and organize my thoughts and priorities. I do have so much to share with you just not the energy to put the words together. It’s hard to think the seasons are quickly changing and Christmas lights are starting to blink all around! I’m just not ready well…maybe for some turkey and pumpkin pie!
I’ll post again soon my friends!

1 comment:

debby94 said...

I have missed you. Hope you are feeling better. Let me know if you need help with anything.