Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Goldwater Lake

*click on photo to see larger image*

Today was a beautiful fall day. Just a little chill has crept into the air over the last few days and it has been wonderful. There is something about fall that makes me want to go fishing so fishing is what we did. My friend Stephanie and her daughter joined us for a little fishin', a little hikin', a little playin, and a little picnicin'. Oh and check out Stephanie's not so favorite part of the day...right next to the "Day Trip" label is her friend Mr. Snake. Poor girl about turned white as a ghost but all the kids wanted to touch it. Bree even argued "but mamma, it's not a rattlesnake...". Yeah I still don't think so Bubba Lou but your daddy sure would be proud of you. (and you held it together well Miss Steph as I know how much you loath snakes!)

I just love these last lazy days of summer. I praise God for allowing me to experience life again through my children. He is so good!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!! Thank you so much and I am with ya on the scavenger hunt ideas. Late October maybe if your up to it? We'll talk. Amazing scrap page too! I was in awe when I saw it and that was fast! Your so creative!

debby94 said...

It looks like so much fun!!! Yuck to the snake though! Ewwww! Great pictures of the kids!