Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where oh where have I been?

Listen.
Do you hear that?
I'm pretty sure you can actually hear crickets on my blog porch right now.
Doh!
In case you were wondering, the answer is no.
My computer didn't crash.
I didn't close up shop.
I didn't spend time in the looney bin.
I was, however, juggling those busy summer days with our girls.
We had a crazy hectic schedule
which required amazing mamma “skilz”,
and quite often feats of strength with a bit of sheer faith to get through the days...
and maybe just a little bit of lazy summerdayitis.
 What?
People blame seasons for allergies so why not blame them for absences?
Although this ol' blog porch has gathered quite a few cobwebs,
I have been right there for my sweety and our two precious girls - who aren’t staying little for long.
So, while I know I should feel horribly guilty
(and sometimes I do)
I am not going to say I'm sorry.
Sorry.
I just won't do it.
Oops.
Okay, but seriously...look at this face:
"Sorry, baby girl, but mamma can't play princess with you
because she has to post on her blog,
share with Facebook what I ate for breakfast and what I may or may not eat for lunch and dinner
and answer 823 emails."


Beeeeeeep!

Wrong answer.

See what I mean? You say no to that face! :)
In all seriousness though,
I have had fantastic time with my family this summer
and thank you for stopping by for a visit...
I plan on chillin’ with ya’ll on my blog porch more often.

xoxox
One Lazy Chinobilly Mamma

No comments: