Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My birthday present and some rambling

Matt bought a Mino HD camcorder for me on my birthday. Wow is it easy to use! Here is the first video I took with it. These girls of ours are so cute!

I've been finding it harder and harder to visit the ol' blog porch lately. Blame it on spring fever maybe. Here's what we've been up to though:
We've been working in my garden and flower beds...
And a little demolition in the living room...
A little baking for the family...

And a few family projects...

I'll get back into the swing of things soon.
Kisses,
The chinobilly procrastinator

2 comments:

debby94 said...

You have definately been busy!!! I can't wait to see your new tile floor! The flowers are beautiful and that IS a cool gadget Matt bought you for your birthday! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

What a fun camcorder! And I love their cute little voices talking about Jesus. Warms my heart :) I love the flower shot, I have been meaning to photograph my 2 flowers that are blooming before they die ;)We also had an adventure with sand this last week! How crazy!